All pieces will be made to your size.
What does that mean?
Siobhan Barrett will be adjusting each garment pattern to your measurements so that you can order by your own size.
How do you do that?
Before you finish checking out add these measurements in the notes box below the item/s you are purchasing:
- Bust - Measure at the fullest part of your breast, typically where your nipples are and then around your back.
- Band - Measure right underneath your breasts where your bra band typically sits.
- Waist - Measure around the smallest part of your waist.
- Hip - Measure around the fullest part of your hips/butt (this is basically a butt measurement).
- Height/Long Torso - What height are you? And do you have a long torso? This is extremely helpful with bodysuits.
If you don't have these measurements than please note your bra size, your jean size, and your height/torso length.
If you have any questions about measuring yourself email
to email@example.com and she will walk you through the process.
If you need help measuring don't hesitate to reach out for assistance.
For any garments that are listed by size, here is a guide to choosing sizing for the piece you will find in the Siobhan Barrett lingerie shop.